Billing & Pickup Policy
- We do accept deposits to hold your dog till it's ready to leave our home to yours (up to 8 weeks).
- Deposits are non-refundable if for some reason on our part we cannot supply puppy we will replace or refund the puppy
- Buyer has 48 hrs after purchase to take their puppy to the vet for a checkup.
Mitchell-Tomes Kennels assumes no responsibility for any veterinarian bills incurred after a puppy leaves our kennel due to carelessness/negligence.
If for any reason you can no longer care for your puppy please return it to us and we will work to place it into a new forever home.
Quality & Health Guarantee
- Puppies are wormed on a bi-weekly basis and all vet shots and vet records are kept and up to date.
- We require that all puppies stay in a heated or air-conditioned kennel with scheduled daily deep cleanings (bleach, sanitizer, flea & tick control).
- Our puppies are sold in veterinarian-approved healthy condition, cleaned, and socialized to the best of our knowledge and abilities.
- Puppies are sold as pet quality. However, this does not mean they aren't show/breed quality.
Health guarantee does not cover treatable conditions such as internal or external parasites. Only untreatable genetic diseases or defects will be considered on an individual basis.